JVAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC Meeting Information April 2nd

Go down

ICC Meeting Information April 2nd Empty ICC Meeting Information April 2nd

Post by victorraven13 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey there guys; from now on I'll keep all the info in one topic and just make a new topic for each meeting so you can all get the down low on each meeting including all the forms that came with it.

So this is the April 2nd meeting we've been moving around alot and theres been some despute on how to treat all the incoming clubs that aren't getting all their paper work or aren't showing up to ICC; but showing up later. I already talked about "forum" and the basic idea is there has to be 50% plus one of the ICC reps to start the meeting; which can cause some problems.
Onto what was discussed.

Admins; and other officers we need to just touch base to make sure we have all the paper work, There was some problem that I'm not sure that we got done or not but we should make sure its all there so we don't get randomly disbanded.

A Korean Bistro came by (I wasn't able to get the name but check the PCC site for more info in student services section) thats giving out 15% off for students; the cross Streets are Lake and Cordofa *misspelled* and you can get more info from them at info.kankoreanbistro.com

The field tornments already happened this last saterday; we should promote going to this more because it was eluded that service hours were being given for going. I want to also make a point that so far I don't think we've had to many signups for getting service hours.

We went over some account info you need a T@A account at the student bank to have funds or a SSF if we need to get funds.
I'm going to stress this because it seemed important but if they don't pay for all of an event but part of one we need to pay the rest of it in ADVANCE or else we won't get it.
The Deposit funds are in student bank and if we don't have an account thats also were its set up.
Another note is that you need a Activity request to access the account to withdraw. The funding request is also included so they can check it out.
We got an example request forms and heres the scan:
ICC Meeting Information April 2nd 4-6-2010
ICC Meeting Information April 2nd April_10
victorraven13
victorraven13

https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.schauer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum