JVAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty Rules and Guidelines

Post by Pleek Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 am

Hello there my my brothers and sisters and welcome to JVACs art section. Have some awesome art to post? Send them my way an I'll post them up right away. Although I don no believe in censorship there are only a few rules that I expect you guys to follow;

1. Please, no sexually explicit work. Yes I admit i've had my share in producing erotic art, but on here I will not tolerate it as we must follow the sites guideline. I am ok if it's on YOUR site but if you're including a link, please include a warning to indicate that it contains such materials.

2. Try not to submit anything "offensive" in general. I do screen your submissions mind you, but when it's plain obvious that it'll be offensive is when I face palm.

3. Critique courteously please. There's a difference between critiqueing and being a complete douche. I don't believe in praising crap I also cannot tolerate those who do not put effort in giving tips for improvement.

Online Portfolios;
Have an online portfolio? Give me a link so I can post it here. Don't have one? That's fine. I'm willing to put some time in creating one for you. Just send me a message and I will get on it right away.

Last edited by Pleek on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pleek

http://condom-hats.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Rules and Guidelines

Post by SOAP22 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 am

Understood I will follow guidelines to letter
My work is mainly mech and military along with elf fantasy
SOAP22
SOAP22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: