JVAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JVAC Interviews

2 posters

Go down

JVAC Interviews Empty JVAC Interviews

Post by Kaze Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm

During our next meeting we are going to hold interviews with members of JVAC to show what we're all about! We will appreciate all those who are willing to share a bit of information about having joined the club and what you think about it so far.
All members are welcomed as each opinion and story is a significant part of JVAC! Please contact me if there are any further questions.

-Kaze
Kaze
Kaze

Back to top Go down

JVAC Interviews Empty Re: JVAC Interviews

Post by victorraven13 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:22 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun; just wondering though, would that be in meeting? And whats determining the interview lineup thing? Anyways I think it sounds like a great way to get the club involved.
victorraven13
victorraven13

https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.schauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 pm

lol, yes, the interviews would go on while the meeting is going on, though the announcements and all would take priority.
the line up of the interview is whoever comes to the man with the camcorder while he's free. if everyone wants an interview i would be willing to continue after the club is adjourned and after my class is done.
Kaze
Kaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:34 pm

actually the interviews will take place before the club meets as we have some important information to be shared while the club is in progress.
Kaze
Kaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum